1. Switch on your oven/oven toaster to preheat while preparing the pizza (recommended setting: 240°C) (Always seek help from an adult in using the oven to avoid burns or other accidents.)
2. Wash your hands thoroughly and dry with a towel.
3. Sprinkle 1/3 of the flour on a clean surface or a large tray
4. Take out your pizza dough from its wrap and place on top of the flour
5. Sprinkle more flour on top of the dough
6. Flatten and stretch your dough to form approximately 9-inch round pizza dough. You may opt to flatten it to any shape you like or to the shape of your toaster/oven tray.
7. Measure about half an inch from the edge and press to form a ‘lip/crust’.
8. Dock your pizza dough by piercing the entire surface using a fork to form tiny holes. This is to prevent big air bubbles from forming during baking.
Optional: Brush oil around the edge or lip of your dough
9. Brush your oven/oven toaster tray with oil
10. Transfer your stretched pizza dough on to the greased tray
11. Pour the pizza sauce onto your dough and spread it around with a spoon
12. Sprinkle on the mixed cheese and top it with pineapple & ham or pepperoni
13. Place it in the preheated oven for 13-17 minutes or until cheese is fully melted and the dough is fully cooked. (Always seek help from an adult in using the oven to avoid burns or other accidents.)
Note: Refrigerate Immediately. Consume within 1 day from pick-up/delivery date.
In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail the of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens, act of 2010, whichever is higher.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-128020 Series of 2021